I'm currently the Product Ambassador for RateMyAgent and help sell the technology through product literacy. Bottomline, when people understand the vale of what's in front of them, thoroughly, without pressure, the decision to become a customer is easy.
This will give you a taste of what the Realtor.com Results Series is all about. I wrote and co-directed this video promo. And... I wrote the material for, and performed in, all of the workshop presentations.
More of "The Road"...
Recent post presentation interview... more tech tips!
Had fun writing and performing in this promo to sell tickets to our annual Summit.
Love appearing at large industry conferences and bringing value and some chuckles.
I Educate & Sell Through Personal Video
I like to offer tech tips to my audience members, followers... my mom. Here's an easy one you might like!
I enjoy the process of empathizing with a prospective customer on multiple levels and reaching a conclusion collaboratively. Understanding a prospective client deeply (what they feel, think, hear, say & do) in addition to understanding basic industry or business challenges is key to successfully closing a deal. Bottom line - sales is about making a connection with another human being; listening, understanding, offering humor and making a difference in people's business and personal lives.
- Ranked #1 salesperson out of 1,000 within the first 9 months of employment, shattering sales records
- Winner of multiple 1998 “Everest Awards” for outstanding sales achievement
- Winner of 1999 “President’s Award” for achievements in sales revenue generation contributing to 1999 increase of 217% to $73.4 million over revenues of $23.1 million for 1998
- Highest closing ratio (95%) of any salesperson in 1999
- Promoted to National Speaker, delivering vibrant and effective presentations to large groups of real estate professionals
- Promoted to National Trainer, creating PowerPoint and sales techniques for nationwide team
- Developed and implemented “Homestore University” for national sales team with an emphasis on best practices and techniques for public speaking, successful selling, cross-selling and closing sales