I currently enjoy working for Move and conducting Tech Savvy Agent workshops for realtors nationwide to sell lead generation, lead nurturing and customer retention tools.
Really enjoy writing and directing marketing videos to generate interest and registrations for a large event.
Love appearing at large industry conferences and bringing value and some chuckles.
Kickin' old school. Performing to groups of 500+. View the video below showcasing one of my presentations to hundreds of REMAX agents when digital advertising was new.
I Educate & Sell Through Personal Video
Check out how I market to my audience members... so they continue to receive value, don't forget and purchase what's right for them.
I enjoy the process of empathizing with a prospective customer on multiple levels and reaching a conclusion collaboratively. Understanding a prospective client deeply (what they feel, think, hear, say & do) in addition to understanding basic industry or business challenges is key to successfully closing a deal. Bottom line - sales is about making a connection with another human being; listening, understanding, offering humor and making a difference in people's business and personal lives.
- Ranked #1 salesperson out of 1,000 within the first 9 months of employment, shattering sales records
- Winner of multiple 1998 “Everest Awards” for outstanding sales achievement
- Winner of 1999 “President’s Award” for achievements in sales revenue generation contributing to 1999 increase of 217% to $73.4 million over revenues of $23.1 million for 1998
- Highest closing ratio (95%) of any salesperson in 1999
- Promoted to National Speaker, delivering vibrant and effective presentations to large groups of real estate professionals
- Promoted to National Trainer, creating PowerPoint and sales techniques for nationwide team
- Developed and implemented “Homestore University” for national sales team with an emphasis on best practices and techniques for public speaking, successful selling, cross-selling and closing sales